After a long hard day out, with the stress and pressures of the modern world, we look forward to coming home, our little safe place where peace and relaxation reign. Often though we forget to leave these negative energies outside the yard before we enter our safe place called home.
Aura Cleansing Meditation
Relieving ourselves from stress and anxiety is a difficult one, especially if we work in a highly stressful profession. Throughout the day we come into contact with all types of people from all walks of life, some good, some not so good. Each person and every place we visit on our daily travels will leave residual energy within our aura. If the energies of the people and places are negative, we may end up emotional or tired simply from the people and places we’ve been to throughout the day.
On a positive note, light, happy people, and calming surroundings make all the difference, these energies will leave us feeling uplifted and energized. There are certain steps we can take to prevent the negative from entering our aura space, this is just one of them, but an extremely powerful one.
With an everyday meditation ritual in place, we can safeguard ourselves from bringing any negativity into the home, which is our place of peace, protection, and relaxation. Our place of healing and recharge, so that we may face the world for another day. We need to create this atmosphere by training the mind to release stress and anxiety and to invite peace and relaxation into our lives. A great place to start is to make our home our temple. Here’s how.
Meditation practices for stress. The Journey Home, with a calm mind, the focus is found, rising intuition and developing our own personal safety. Superior awareness through a calm relaxed mind sharpens all the senses.
1. Once you know you’re on the way home before you hop on the train or jump in the car take a moment to close your eyes, inhale deeply through the nose and exhale deeply out of the mouth while saying this mantra to yourself.
“In calmness I have focus, all the pressures of the day are gone.
For this moment I am on my way back to my temple
where peace, love and relaxation are found”.
2. When you arrive at your home ( temple ) before you open the gate or hop out of the car, again take a moment to repeat the mantra.
3. Before you open the door to your home take a moment to breathe and repeat the mantra.
Aura Cleansing Guided Meditation
Aura Cleansing Meditation. Once inside our body/temple, we must rid ourselves of all the residue negative energy which has managed to attach itself to our aura. Which if left, will cause illness and over-emotional reactions to circumstances around us.
1. Immediately upon entering the home go straight to the bathroom and start to run a shower. This is the most important step do not wander about the house until you’ve completed the meditation ritual. As you allow the water to flow over your body close your eyes and repeat the mantra again.
2. When you turn off the water stay standing in the shower, close your eyes breathe in through the nose deeply, and hold as much air as you can. Exhale deeply all the air you have in your lungs, as you do this feel the water droplets fall off your body, and feel the skin react to the air around you. Imagine each one of these droplets of water houses all the negative energy gathered throughout the day. As each one eventually falls off you, so does the negative energy and any toxins which may cause ill health.
3. Stay doing this for a few minutes drip dry with a focus in mind one of relaxation and purity. When you open the bathroom door you are in your temple and only then are you at home.
An everyday meditation ritual executed with the focus on letting go of all stress and ailments can have extreme health benefits and let’s not forget a sharper intuition. On top of that inviting more love into the home, because positive energy is now the dominant energy. © by psychic medium Ian Scott
Want Your Own Aura Print?
Want your own magic shining from your wall? From, The author of this website and all its content, Ian shares his digital art. Wall art design of the Aura is available on Ian’s Etsy shop as a printable, instant download. Print from home or put it on canvas and hang it on your wall. See the Aura Artwork Now! >>